Wednesday 5 December 2007

we're back now - back there soon!







John and Eddie have now got back from India. Jim is still there and because we had so much fun we're already planning our Oct-Nov 2008 trip. We weren't the only people to have such an incredible time. In fact, everyone did.

Go on Guys feel free to confirm this stick you thoughts and deeds down on this blog.

Please feel free to add a photo, video image or link to back up you thoughts. Don't worry I've still got ultimate power of edit!

I’ve put a few up. I know they’re not my own photos so please tell me who took them so I can give the credit to the correct photographers.



3 comments:

silv said...

you would never have guessed from the photos that we flew every day but one...unless of course you are a 'pilot',and then the smiles are a give away!

Richard Barber said...

Yup, it was a brilliant trip - I would recommend it to anyone. Being fly guided by the 3 of them was excellent - (although thermalling with John did give me neck ache - the sod climbs too fast!). Actually, thermalling with him was a great learning experience as he was constantly adapting his position to get the best lift!
my flights in Bir

To me the best thing about the trip was that I was able to maximise the flying knowing that the logistics were sorted out and if there was a problem, there were capable people able to sort things out quickly, furthermore the same guys helped keep me out of trouble too!

Sky Fox said...
This comment has been removed by the author.