Monday 1 February 2010

Blogs and Late updates


Opps, it's been a long time since I published anything, sorry, it just happens that when life is busy it's hard to do a blog and then sometime later its still hard because the detail gets a bit blurred. The advantage is that it gets more concise. Hopefully that's because only the best bits get remembered. Ok not just the best bits, obviously the more memorable. Not sure soviet accidents are the best bits. Oh well, I hope so because here goes, I'm going to try to catch up with a whole load of stuff now.

The order of what follows may not be correct, even some of the details may be dubious and due to 2 hard drives crashing I'm not sure how many photos will be there. However I'm still confident that it should be pretty good reading and viewing. Lets just think about how fantastic it would have been without all those techie failures. It certainly was amazing in the real.

Hopefully new vol biv routes, 8 to Manali and beyond, 6 back again, camping, Dahramsala for cricket and para urban commutes hopefully will make up for my lateness and make some of you consider a spring or Autumn trip with us this year.

No comments: